Moe

Moe
practice on the veranda much?

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sept 21

(Mike)
Met Daniel D’Alcantara and sat in with him at Almanaque Café. It. Was. AWEOME. Started rehearsals for “film orchestra” (film arrangements by one of our friends, Tomas. Really cool stuff!). We’re playing things like 007, The Incredibles, Theme from Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Catch me if you can, etc. The first rehearsal was a blast and I’m getting to yet again play more lead trumpet.


(Moe)
The Lion King is out in 3D. I want to see it. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, The Lion King is the greatest Disney film of all time, of all time. I feel so strongly about this that I am going to just leave you with that thought. That’s it. Oh, and we are participating in a film orchestra. “Dream is Collapsing” from Inception= awesome! Belting out low C’s and G’s, I think that’s what the trombone was made for. Stuff like that makes me ALMOST wish I were a real-deal classical player.

No comments:

Post a Comment